What you need to know before your first session:
1) Always plan to arrive 5-10 mins early. The start time of your appointment is when we want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help me give you the full session you are paying for by being early.
2) Your NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM needs to be filled out at least 24 hours in advance of your session. If you've misplaced the original email with your form link in it, you can request it be sent again. Otherwise we have to take time out of your session to do this, and I would rather not do that!
3) What to wear: You will undress completely for your session and you will be covered securely the whole time, and we will uncover only the part being worked as it is being worked. We prefer not to work around or over clothing. (Leave undies on if you have a good reason to.)
4) Some people get lost finding us the first time. Please don't get lost on your way. GPS will often lead you astray, so please follow these instructions:
The address is, 330 SE Baker St, McMinnville, Oregon 97128, located in the old Baker Street Medical Center.
There is one large entry door, once you go in through that, our door will be the one to the right as you come into the entry way.
We share space with Blue Sky Acupuncture.
There is a decent sized parking lot for you to conveniently park in.
5) Tipping: is built in to the fee so you never have to worry about tipping. IF you feel you must go above and beyond: A review on Google, Yelp, or other platform is always appreciated.
6) All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. (You sign on the intake form stating this.)
Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calendar matches ours.
Respond to the text/email sent 48 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, or let us know immediately if you need to change or cancel.
7) if you have any of THESE HIGH RISK conditions, please get a note from your doctor or other health provider regarding massage PRIOR to your visit to our office:
Surface blood clots or history of clotting issues
Cardiac disorders or disease
Previous major surgery on organs or organ transplant
(Note: Any other high-risk conditions are no problem for me.)
8) We do not recommend massage if you are CURRENTLY experiencing any of the following:
Active Infectious or contagious disease
Fever, Nausea, or Diarrhea
Severe, unexplained abdominal pain
Any active inflammatory disease affecting blood vessels
Diabetes - with active complications
Please notify me, before your session, if you develop any new health conditions or symptoms, no matter how minor.
**Please ensure you have read this section; you will agree to it when you sign your client information form.**
I have reserved your appointment time JUST for you.
I require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. Call me at (971) 241-5921 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, I ask that you notify me immediately through any medium necessary. You can email me at any time of day or night, or make a phone call and leave a voice message any time during normal waking hours, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from me to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice: no problem, no charge.
Cancel/change within 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: $50 cancellation fee, or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater.) You can avoid this by sending someone in your place! If we are able to fill the appointment: no charge.
Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge, unless we can rebook that slot.
No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, we will charge you for the session.
If you have circumstances that you feel deserve special consideration, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can decide whether or not to make an exception to this policy.
A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and expire ONE YEAR from purchase. Any requests for refunds or extensions are issued at the sole discretion of Heart & Hands Healing Massage. If you are unable to use your prepaid unexpired sessions, they can be used by a friend or family member.
Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction is important. If you have any questions, please .
Thank you so much - I look forward to making your life a little easier!